- Contains all information about an NGO from their
vision and mission to their contact details, financials and programs.
- Impact Story - These are stories of how an NGOs past programs have affected the target group
- Programs - These are flagship initiatives/activities of NGOs that they have
already carried out or are being implemented.
- Reach - Places where the NGO has centers and/or is present and doing ground work.
- An interactive aggregation of working innovative solutions/models
from across the globe tackling social issues.These have been handpicked for featuring
with the idea that they can work well in India in certain cases and contexts.
The innovators/in-charges of each of these are tagged, so that they can be contacted seamlessly
in case of any enquiries/further information. Also a frame of reference for NGOs
to understand what kind of projects can be created.
- This is the promising initiative of an NGO for which crowd-endorsement
is to be done. A project should be sustainable in nature and should have a tangible
(and measurable) impact. One-off charity initiatives and those with longer deployment
cycles are not encouraged. The idea is that each success case of a project acts as a model
template for others to plan and replicate the same project in another geography.
- Every endorsement denotes support for the intent, plan and need of
the project. It involves a monetary contribution to make the project reach its budgetary goals.
More the number of endorsements, the more is the project accepted by the local community.
- This is the total amount that is required to implement the project.
- This is a project format under which if the project
is unable to raise at least 100% of the funding goal then all the funds raised are returned
to the endorsers, after deducting payment gateway charges. This is because in such cases,
partial funding would not enable the project reach fruition.
- This is a project format under which even if the implementor
manages to raise a part of the fund, he can execute a significant portion of the project.
For example, projects where unit-wise installation/distribution is possible, like solar lights or
books, if by the end of project period, we are able to raise a multiple of unit cost,
the same would be transmitted to the beneficiaries.